1 Month Trial as a Day Trader


I've recently stepped out of corporate employment at the end of July 2014. This marks my 1 year 7 months in Accenture as a Business and System Integration Analyst in the IT industry. After discovering my strong interest in the finance subject two years ago, I've been actively trading in the Bursa stock market with my investments comprising of unit trust and equities. 

I took the liberty to have a month break before starting my new job as a business analyst in another IT consulting firm. In this short period, I aim to experience the life as a day trader and continue to improve my technical analysis alongside fundamental valuation. My focus will be to understand thoroughly certain technical indicators to assist my technical analysis with main emphasis on trend, momentum and volume indicators.
Pavilion Reits

My favorite counter right here. This counter has gave me several positive trades and I'll be looking to place several more trades due to it's frequent price fluctuation. Based on the chart above (last 4 months), the price remained within the high of RM 1.40 and low of RM 1.32. 

Fundamentals aside, I foresee more trading activities as they try to breach the 1st resistance line of RM 1.40. As of 1st August 2014, PAVREIT is currently trading at RM 1.36 with a estimated distribution yield of 5.5% and a yield spread of 150bps over the 10-year MGS.

- Ben

Disclaimer: Stock recommendations and comments presented on www.benjamin-lim.com are solely based on personal opinions. They do not represent the professional advice on whether to buy, sell or hold shares of a particular stock. All investors are advised to conduct their own independent research into individual stocks before making a purchase decision. In addition, investors are advised that past stock performance is no guarantee of future price appreciation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

KLSE Stock Charts

Stock Indices Quotes


Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com

Nuffnang